Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - Treat ITP Naturally - Get Your Health Back!

By Maggi Pier

Be brutally honest about your ITP disorder. Do you actually think that it just came out of nowhere? That perhaps you just woke up one day and "voila" you had ITP? Why you? Why ITP? You can't seem to come up with any plausible explanation! It's not like you can "catch" it like a common cold. It is not a germ for gosh sakes! Just why on earth has your body forsaken you?

Your doctor sure as heck can't give you an answer, can he? Ok, I am sure that if you are reading this, either you or someone close to you has been diagnosed with ITP. Now you've been recommended to take some harmful invasive therapy that you are scared to death of. Or maybe you blindly do whatever the doctor says. He knows best doesn't he?

But what do you really feel about your ITP disorder? Do you play any part in your health?

First of all, I want you to step back for a moment and take stock of your life. You're sick, you're afraid and you are most likely depressed at the prospect of rounds of drugs, chemo or perhaps spleen removal. I'd b e freaked out too if I were you. I know how you feel.

We went through the same gamut of emotions and doubt in the early stages of our daughter Vivianna's battle with ITP. We even listened to our doctor and resorted to a harsh horrible round of Prednisone. So horrid, in fact, that my darling daughter wished herself dead. It was then that we decided to take personal responsibility for our health and the health of our children.

We decided to find a better way. We asked ourselves the following questions and I strongly suggest that you also take stock of your situation and ask these questions of your self as well.

1) What do I eat? Do I eat a lot of sugar, refined wheat products or an excess of dairy. Do I eat a wholesome natural diet?
2) Do I eat a lot of fast food or processed food. Do I eat out a lot?
3) What do I clean with? Can I absolutely rule out the possibility that my cleaners just might be toxic? Do I actually know what in in these cleaners?
4) Have I been exposed to pesticides or any other chemicals?
5) Have I ever been tested for parasites or h. pylori?
6) What about stress? Are there things happening in my life that are triggering my illness? A move, a divorce, a death or job loss perhaps?
7) Have I had any viruses lately?
8) Do I live near or under any cell phone towers or main electrical transformers?
9) Do I get enough exercise or fresh air?

I could go on and on asking more questions. But it's now time to stop and realize that you probably answered yes to many, if not all of these questions. Do you know what that means in the big picture?

Think about this ...all insults to your body add up until you get to the tipping point and then your body breaks down. It's time to do your research and take control of your health.

Living a natural life is the only way to regain your precious health!

Need to learn more about ITP? Discover seven of the life changing steps we took to overcome Viv's ITP naturally, avoiding harmful drugs and scalpel.

Maggi Pier is a wellness coach who has made it her life's mission to help people find natural solutions to their health challenges.

Article Source: Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - Treat ITP Naturally - Get Your Health Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment